September 03, 2010

Frimay || New Template



top @ Monki
Ripped Jeans @ Guess

School is started this week. Time of cappucchino's, baguettes and boring lessons. Enough time to
visit alot of blogs and to update mine.
I changed my template and header. The labels are on the right side now :)

It's friday, but it feels like monday. I got a busy weekend coming up.
Tonight and tomorrow I got to work and 2 of my friends are coming over to practice
for a talent show on sunday! We're gonna sing a medley of some populair songs.
I'm pretty excited for it. I will let you know if we won or not (haha, probably not)

I'm gonna call Fridays- Frimays now.

Well, gotta get back to the lesson. Have a nice weekend.

9 reactions:

Inez said...

Wow! wat een mooie top

Elisa ♥ said...

mooie foto =D !

Sjaar said...

Heel mooi je nieuwe header!

Phuong said...

heel erg leuk je nieuwe header en layout!!

Anonymous said...

OMG MAY YOU AND YOUR PAGE IS PERFECT!

Unknown said...

love your layout and header!!

waar kan zo'n layout eigenlijk vinden?

RUN THE SJOOW said...

Omg I love your new layout + header!
Ben echt jaloers! En je nieuwe top is ook echt leuk :-)
X

Teresa said...

Really like the photo!
I still have 2 weeks till school starts!


Kisses
Teresa

devin leiva said...

I love your top you look gorgeous
xo
DOLLMEUP