February 06, 2010

Take swans for example.

My blog name is obsessed fur love. Let me blog something about love.

A friend of mine had ''Swans are so awesome ;D'' in her msn name.
There is a pond with ducks and swans in front of my house.
I always have been told that swans are mean animals, like they can break your arm if you threathen them. (haha, I got to think of another friend who is scared of them xD)
So I said to my friend: ''Swans are scary!'' and that the begin of our conversation.
After a few sentences she convinced me that swans aren't scary.

She said that swans are monogamous (haha jij met je definitie xD), I looked up for the definition of the word.

mo·nog·a·my

- The practice or condition of being married to only one person at a time.
- The practice of marrying only once in a lifetime.
- Zoology The condition of having only one mate during a breeding season or during the breeding life of a pair.


So, if you read these definitions.. I thought; Even normal people can't be like that nowadays. Sticking to one just one person that you are gonna spend your life with forever. I guess we can't be like swans, but it's a good example of how it can be.

Thanks Kim for this blogpost-inspiration :'D
I think Swans are not scary anymore. They are actually beaufitul on pictures, especially like this picture below.
How their heads make almost make a 'heart'.

0 reactions: